lunedì 11 ottobre 2010

“I wish I had invented blue jeans. They have expression, modesty, sex appeal, simplicity - all I hope for in my clothes” YSL


Last weekend was pretty wild.
That's way I haven't written anything new since my last post. NO inspiriration and alcohol make me an even less prolific person. A lesson I will never learn.

This morning I was perusing my closeth, looking for the perfect combination of clothing and I ended up deciding to stick in my PJs, as I couldn't find ( I'm always so dramatic, but the situation wasn't that much tragic) a decent pair of jeans.

UNIQLO, TOPMAN, MOSCHINO, MARC JACOBS and LEE are some of the brands which fitting is not particularly flattering on me (to be precise I'm really punctilious regarding the shape of the jeans on my ankles and shins).
Cheap Monday is probably the brand which jeans fit me the best but I have them in all the possible colors ( except for the black) and as the name of the brand suggests they are cheap and the quality of the fabric isn't the best.

So I needed to find a place (a virtual one, online) where to buy a good, thick, well-fitting jeans, and as usual I succeed. Need Supply co. started in 1996, selling a unique collection of vintage Levi’s. And over the past decade their selection has evolved from an eclectic mix of hard-to-find vintage apparel to a well-edited selection of premium street wear and contemporary brands with a focus on denim. Nylon Magazine named them one of the 100 best denim stores in the world and Richmond Magazine calls them “the best place to buy premium denim.”

1 commento:

  1. Holaaa!!! Ecomi qui!!! Un forte abbracio da Madrid !!! ;)

    RispondiElimina